October 2014 Archive
• Many Ways to Give It Away
• Teaching Life Lessons
• Squeezing Cash from Collectibles
• Keep Living Trusts Alive
September 2014 Archive
• Take a "Selfie" of Your Home
• When a Family Member Needs Extra Help
• Are You Ready for Retirement?
• Raising Philanthropic Children and Grandchildren
August 2014 Archive
• Will the Bubble Burst?
• Building a Better Society through Your Living Trust
• Where to Begin?
• Rating Your Risk Tolerance
July 2014 Archive
• Too Young for Estate Planning?
• Assisting Others with Charitable Gift Annuities
• Estate Plans of the Rich and Famous
• Which Investments to Spend, Which to Leave Behind?
June 2014 Archive
• The Case of the Embarrassed Attorney
• Taking Charitable Giving to the Next Level
• Options in Planning Charitable Bequests
• Can Charitable Gifts Benefit Particular Deserving Persons?
May 2014 Archive
• “Accelerate” Your Bequest into a Lifetime Income Gift
• Tips for Couples Who Marry Later in Life
• Remarkable Things You Can Do with Your Will
• The Satisfaction of Memorial Giving