August 2014 Archive
• Will the Bubble Burst?
• Building a Better Society through Your Living Trust
• Where to Begin?
• Rating Your Risk Tolerance
July 2014 Archive
• Too Young for Estate Planning?
• Assisting Others with Charitable Gift Annuities
• Estate Plans of the Rich and Famous
• Which Investments to Spend, Which to Leave Behind?
June 2014 Archive
• The Case of the Embarrassed Attorney
• Taking Charitable Giving to the Next Level
• Options in Planning Charitable Bequests
• Can Charitable Gifts Benefit Particular Deserving Persons?
May 2014 Archive
• “Accelerate” Your Bequest into a Lifetime Income Gift
• Tips for Couples Who Marry Later in Life
• Remarkable Things You Can Do with Your Will
• The Satisfaction of Memorial Giving
April 2014 Archive
• “Executor” Is Not an Honorary Position
• Trusts That Benefit You and Our Future
• Bring New Life to an Old Policy
• Lifelong Strategies for Effective Philanthropy
March 2014 Archive
• Should I Try to Avoid Probate?
• What Are the Differences between Wills and Trusts?
• Questions to Ask Before Retaining an Estate Planning Attorney
• Who Sets Up Charitable Gift Annuities?