Still Time to Make 2018 Better
There are a few months left in the year, giving you time to consider some of these ideas for improving your tax and financial picture . . . more
Six Reasons to Have a Will
A will is one of the most important documents you will ever sign. Think about the things a will enables you to do . . . more
Buy? Sell? Ask Questions First
Stock prices have generally been up over the past few years, prompting many investors to reexamine their holdings . . . more
Financial Communication Also Important in a Marriage
Anniversaries are a time to celebrate and reflect, but they’re also a good time to share information . . . more
Be sure to check this site each month for new planning ideas. If you would like to receive our Personal Planning Ideas by e-mail each month, please click here.
August 2018 Archive
• Jump-Starting Year-End Planning
• Revocable Charitable Gifts an Option to Consider
• Provide Family Support During Estate Administration
• Alternative Route to IRA Funds
July 2018 Archive
• I Have a Will — Do I Also Need a Living Trust?
• Reviewing Beneficiary Designations
• When Do I Need to Update My Will?
• Estate Planning for Those on Their Own
June 2018 Archive
• Gift Annuity Rates to Increase
• Profitable Lessons from a Tax Return
• Mid–Year Resolutions
• Family + Charity = Satisfaction
May 2018 Archive
• Planting Season for a Harvest of Tax Savings
• Special Planning for Special Needs
• Who Should Be Your Executor?
• Write to Your Family, Right from Your Heart
April 2018 Archive
• How Much Insurance Do You Really Need?
• Talk about the Estate Planning Facts of Life
• Tying the Knot, Senior Style
• How Will You Spend Your Retirement Savings?
March 2018 Archive
• Spring Cleaning for Estates
• Endowment: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
• Timing Can Be Everything in Gift Planning
• Is It Ever Too Late to Write (or Revise) a Will?