Figuring Your Net Worth
“How much am I worth?” It’s a vital question in estate and retirement planning . . . more
Older Brides and Grooms Face Important Questions
Prospective brides and grooms in their 60s or older may not have to select china or silverware patterns, but they still have issues to resolve . . . more
Reach IRA Funds Early
Suppose you’re only age 55, but you’d like to start taking some money out of your IRA . . . more
Start Tax Planning Now
It’s never too early to begin tax planning—especially when your 2018 income taxes are still fresh in your mind . . . more
Be sure to check this site each month for new planning ideas. If you would like to receive our Personal Planning Ideas by e-mail each month, please click here.
May 2019 Archive
• Spring Cleaning for Estate Plans
• Nervous About the Market’s Direction?
• Top Three Assets for Lifetime Charitable Giving
• Three Things About Wills That Aren’t True
April 2019 Archive
• Estate Planning Means More Than Money
• What a Difference 25 Years Can Make
• Rules, Rules, Rules
• Who Gets the Life Insurance?
March 2019 Archive
• Estate Planning as an Expression of Love
• How Can I Include Charity in My Estate Plan?
• Retirement Fund Gifts and Other Beneficiary Designations
• The High Cost of Not Planning Your Estate
February 2019 Archive
• Taxes Aren’t the Only Reason
• Planning for Your Digital Estate
• Selling Stock? Call Your Tax Advisor First
• Assets You Might Not Have Considered for Giving
January 2019 Archive
• New Look to 2018 Income Taxes
• Be an IRA Early Bird
• Get 2019 Off to a Good Start
• Put Life in Your Living Trust
December 2018 Archive
• Differences Ahead
• There's Still Time
• What Is This Thing Worth?
• Fighting the Battle of the Estate Bulge
Copyright © by SHARPE newkirk. All rights reserved.