September 2016 Archive
• Charitable Gifts that Allow You to Change Your Mind
• Getting the Most from Gifts of Appreciated Stock
• Options for Helping Charity from Retirement Accounts
• Which to Choose — A Will or a Revocable Living Trust?
August 2016 Archive
• Caution: Baby Boomers Ahead
• More Help for Those Needing a Little Extra
• What to Look for in Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
• Back-to-School Specials That Include Charity
July 2016 Archive
• Will? Living Trust? Or Both?
• A Word about Guardianships
• Nervous about the Market's Direction?
• Top Assets for Leaving Your Legacy
June 2016 Archive
• Giving and Receiving: Four Tax-Smart Ideas
• Provide Assistance Outside Your Will
• Help with Savings for Retirement
• Some Financial Rules to Live By
May 2016 Archive
• Review Plans for Disability
• Planning Challenges When Making a Will
• “My Kids Understand Why I’m Helping Charity”
• Before You Leave on Vacation . . .
April 2016 Archive
• A Simple Alternative to Amending a Will
• An Opportunity This Month
• Creative Gift Ideas for Business Owners
• Providing for a Surviving Spouse and Charity, Too