March 2014 Archive
• Should I Try to Avoid Probate?
• What Are the Differences between Wills and Trusts?
• Questions to Ask Before Retaining an Estate Planning Attorney
• Who Sets Up Charitable Gift Annuities?
February 2014 Archive
• What’s Ahead for 2014 Charitable Gifts from IRAs
• Outliving a Life Insurance Beneficiary
• Advantages of Making Contributions on Behalf of Children
• Your Estate Plan Should Not Be a “Surprise Package”
January 2014 Archive
• Hold Series EE Bonds at Least 20 Years – But Then What?
• Four Steps to a Lower Tax Bill for 2014
• Unloading Your “Boat of Life”
• Please Tell Us about Your Bequest – It’s Important!
December 2013 Archive
• Tax Breaks for Donors Who Don’t “Itemize”
• Charitable Bequest Planning for Donors Who Don’t Face Estate Taxes
• Make Beneficiary Forms Work for You
• Strategies If You Receive an Inheritance
November 2013 Archive
• Why Do People Make Charitable Contributions?
• Magnify the Value of Your Year-End Gifts
• Perks and Pitfalls of Joint Ownership
• Bonds May Offer Gift Opportunities
October 2013 Archive
• Special Needs Trusts and Your Planning
• Strategies for Donors Who Wish to Postpone Bequests to Charities
• Review Your Estate Plan Before Year’s End
• Planning for Those Who Live Alone